A Driver/Warehouse Associate is responsible for delivering material and warehouse and pipe yard operations including pulling stock to fill customer orders, shipping and receiving, inventory management, and warehouse/yard maintenance and upkeep.
Individual must be able to perform the essential duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Deliver material to our customers on time, providing excellent customer service;
- Unload material, tools, and equipment from vendor trucks; inspect material for minimum RK Supply quality requirements;
- Maintain site inventory by assisting in inventory audits;
- Stock and transfer material, tools, and equipment to appropriate shelf, bin, rack, or pipe bundle.
- Mark material with correct identifying information;
- Assemble customer orders from stock and package orders in boxes and pallets as per customer requirements;
- Pull orders for delivery and stock-to-stock transfer; load onto correct truck or transfer to packing area using a forklift, overhead crane, and heavy equipment;
- Prepare documentation to accompany outbound shipments and deliveries;
- Transfer any pertinent paperwork to Inside Sales or Management;
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness in compliance with OSHA and RK Supply safety policies;
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned;
- Take reasonable care for the safety and health of yourself and others; report workplace hazards, injuries, or illness immediately.
- Report for work daily and punctually and avoid unnotified and/or unjustified absenteeism and lateness.
- Maintain daily pre-trip inspections/walk arounds on equipment and vehicles
Any combination of requirements, which provide knowledge and abilities necessary to perform essential duties and responsibilities, will be considered.
- High School Diploma or GED (General Education Degree) or equivalent combination of education and work experience;
- Valid Driver’s license with the ability to meet the RK Supply vehicle policy;
- Ability to learn RK Supply, federal, health and safety regulations, learn RK sales and operational business processes;
- Basic computer skills;
- Basic math and good reading skills;
- Must have the ability to provide documentation verifying legal work status;
- Ability to read and speak the English language proficiently in order to communicate with others, understand and interpret safety instructions, and to respond to inquiries;
- Ability to understand and comply with RK Supply guidelines and expectations, to include Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest guidelines.
RK Associate Benefits
There are hundreds of companies in the oil & gas industry that you could possibly work for. But there’s only one RK Pump & Supply. RK has made a name for itself by delivering a premium level of personal service to every job. It’s all part of our goal to be the recognized leader in Oil & Gas industry.
Gas pump & supply parts and service in every area we serve. Come to work for RK, and you’ll discover a place that encourages you to strive for your very best. We’re a company that wants you to show off your abilities and reach a new personal best in professional achievement. In return, we’ll reward you with generous compensation, great benefits, and exceptional opportunities to advance and grow your career with RK. If you share our passion to consistently perform, and want a job where your work ethic and desire to succeed will be appreciated, recognized.
RK expects a lot of you, because we offer a lot. Check out the benefits of a career with us.
- After a standard 90 day probation period, new RK Associates enjoy 100% paid major medical and dental insurance coverage.
- Medical and dental coverage for your dependents.
- A medical buy-up plan and supplemental insurance plans.
- A matching 401-k plan
- Paid time off after 6 months employment
- All major holidays off with pay
Individual compensation is based on your level of professional experience, the job title, and its specific duties. Unpredictable fluctuation of the oil and gas market may affect salary offers and compensation at the time of your hire. This reality just goes with the territory in our industry, and we always want to be upfront about it.
RK is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion or national origin. We also proudly welcome applications from our Military Veterans.
|Job Category||Truck Driver (Non CDL), Warehouse Assistant|