Project Expediters are individuals who actively participate in one or multiple phases in support of project operations. They aide their assigned Project Manager in working with vendors and end users to ensure products are delivered within the quoted time frame and within the established budget.
Individual must be able to perform the essential duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Contribute to the efficient and effective operation of their team or department in order to meet RK objectives;
- Communicate with customers and other related stakeholders in a timely (with a sense of urgency) and professional manner;
- Expedite various customer purchase orders internally within RK and externally with RK vendors to ensure all customer purchase order commitments meet or exceed expectations;
- Manage multiple priorities and projects to meet deadlines;
- Establish and maintain relevant files;
- Answer incoming calls from customers and internal contacts, take messages and follow-up as appropriate;
- Perform efficient and accurate data entry using RK specific software: may include purchase orders, sales orders, expediting, sales; quotes, buyouts and/or direct shipments with vendor verification;
- Confirm accuracy of purchases with vendors to include shipping, billing and customer support;
- Assist with general office duties;
- Establish excellent rapport with management, corporate employees, branch employees, vendors, and customers using written correspondence, proper phone etiquette, and other effective interpersonal skills;
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned;
- Take reasonable care for the safety and health of yourself and others; report workplace hazards, injuries, or illness immediately.
Any combination of requirements, which provide knowledge and abilities necessary to perform essential duties and responsibilities, will be considered.
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Degree);
- Two years’ experience in working in a related business environment; Expediting experience preferred
- Ability to learn purchasing systems, Netsuite and other RK specific software;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality (specifically regarding department, contracts and original cost of material), to prioritize multiple tasks, and to work independently and as part of a team;
- Demonstrated Proficiency with and accuracy in using MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Ability to work scheduled and unscheduled overtime.
- Must have the ability to provide documentation verifying legal work status;
- Ability to read and speak the English language proficiently in order to communicate with others, understand and interpret safety instructions, and to respond to inquiries;
- Ability to understand and comply with RK guidelines and expectations, to include Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest guidelines.
RK Associate Benefits
There are hundreds of companies in the oil & gas industry that you could possibly work for. But there’s only one RK Pump & Supply. RK has made a name for itself by delivering a premium level of personal service to every job. It’s all part of our goal to be the recognized leader in Oil & Gas industry.
Gas pump & supply parts and service in every area we serve. Come to work for RK, and you’ll discover a place that encourages you to strive for your very best. We’re a company that wants you to show off your abilities and reach a new personal best in professional achievement. In return, we’ll reward you with generous compensation, great benefits, and exceptional opportunities to advance and grow your career with RK. If you share our passion to consistently perform, and want a job where your work ethic and desire to succeed will be appreciated, recognized.
RK expects a lot of you, because we offer a lot. Check out the benefits of a career with us.
- After a standard 90 day probation period, new RK Associates enjoy 100% paid major medical and dental insurance coverage.
- Medical and dental coverage for your dependents.
- A medical buy-up plan and supplemental insurance plans.
- A matching 401-k plan
- Paid time off after 6 months employment
- All major holidays off with pay
Individual compensation is based on your level of professional experience, the job title, and its specific duties. Unpredictable fluctuation of the oil and gas market may affect salary offers and compensation at the time of your hire. This reality just goes with the territory in our industry, and we always want to be upfront about it.
RK is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion or national origin. We also proudly welcome applications from our Military Veterans.
|Job Category||Project Expediter|